• Events

    Get updated on some of the upcoming events in the metro, from gaming to anime

  • Reviews

    Check out some of the reviews of the hottest games today

  • Gaming

    Get the latest info on what's happening in the world of gaming

  • MMOs

    Get yourself updated on the latest MMO games

  • Cool Stuffs

    Find out some of coolest things that is spreading on the internet

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thank you santa!!!

whew it's Christmas day folks
and i just received a gift from Santa himself, I'm serious ^^
well...he looks more slimmer than the real Santa lol



Do you guys remember the entry that I submitted for the Naughty or Nice event on GE?
luckily I was one of the lucky fellows to be given one of the wishes I made for Santa
and on the very first day of the event...booyah!!...



after Santa called for my name and asking me to reply...I immediately respond with a yes!!!! ^^ and then I was teleported to the Pioneering Office at Rebuldeux



and after that,he gave me one of the wish that I asked for.. (woohoo!!)



It's one badass Black Dragon

after receiving the gift, I took some screenshot with the GM monitoring the event inside the Pioneer Office



I wanna thank the GE crew and Santa for hosting a great event and congratulations to the other winners of the event...

well time for me to reach vet level ^^ see yah

Categories:

0 comments: