• Events

    Get updated on some of the upcoming events in the metro, from gaming to anime

  • Reviews

    Check out some of the reviews of the hottest games today

  • Gaming

    Get the latest info on what's happening in the world of gaming

  • MMOs

    Get yourself updated on the latest MMO games

  • Cool Stuffs

    Find out some of coolest things that is spreading on the internet

Sunday, November 28, 2010

3 Years and Still Counting

Wow, my blog managed to stay alive for 3 years now, and look how it just gotten bigger and bigger everyday.


Reimaru Files originally started as a Granado Espada fan blog, where it featured updates about the game and even hosted real-life community gatherings for the game. It even managed to be featured several times on the GE website. Then after a year and a half, it opened it's doors to console gaming and other MMOs, it even featured some wacky stuffs happening in the world wide web.

And after 3 years, I'm happy to say that my blog has evolved in which I never expected. Although this isn't as popular as some gaming blogs, this still encourage me to write more, as I still enjoy writing things about gaming and sharing stuff to gamers like myself.

So what's next to Reimaru Files? Well I can assure you that I'll continue writing and taking coverage of the latest gaming events. I'm also planning to add new features and surprises for the blog, so stay tuned for that.

And last but not the least, I would like to thank to all my friends for their never-ending support and also to the readers who still enjoyed visiting my blog.

Many thanks and game on! :D

3 comments:

Yey~ Grats! ^_^
It's one of the blogs I go to when I look for a hip new game. Rock on!

Time to update your banner na!

thanks :D
@Vin; uu nga hahahha, di kasi natuloy ung photoshoot para sana sa banner eh..hahahah, baka next week makagawa ako