• Events

    Get updated on some of the upcoming events in the metro, from gaming to anime

  • Reviews

    Check out some of the reviews of the hottest games today

  • Gaming

    Get the latest info on what's happening in the world of gaming

  • MMOs

    Get yourself updated on the latest MMO games

  • Cool Stuffs

    Find out some of coolest things that is spreading on the internet

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ran Online the Movie...so what the eff happened?

I just remembered this trailer that was showed on the E-Games Domination II event last 2008.
This was supposed to be the first locally produced movie for a video game and was planned to be release some time in 2008, well that's what they said....



Well...it's already 2010 and a few more weeks until Domination IV, and still no news about it
So... what the heck happened? Is this one of E-Games special trademark of hyping their games (I can guess you know what I mean lol) or a project destined to be failed.

So what do you think? hmmmmm

Categories: , ,

6 comments:

Why don't you ask Nick Santiago of Revolver Studios? Checking their werbsite, he directed the "Ran Trailer."

I saw their website at revolver.ph
and check Nick Santiago's profile, and saw the "supposed" to be ran the movie trailer, but it was entitled as "Ran Trailer"

So meaning there's no such thing as a Ran The Movie, it was a stupid joke and advertising crap gimmick

Nice try E-games but it was a fail

Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
nice tip

Hello .. firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called Firesales Costa Rica in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article.

Hello .. firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called Firesales Costa Rica in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article.

Watch out for ran the movie at the last quarter of 2012.