• Events

    Get updated on some of the upcoming events in the metro, from gaming to anime

  • Reviews

    Check out some of the reviews of the hottest games today

  • Gaming

    Get the latest info on what's happening in the world of gaming

  • MMOs

    Get yourself updated on the latest MMO games

  • Cool Stuffs

    Find out some of coolest things that is spreading on the internet

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life after the Blacksword

It's been months since I left Granado Espada, although I already moved on to a better path, I still miss the good old GE days. But if it wasn't for GE, I won't be able to meet great friends and to experience one of the great MMOs.

I've played Granado Espada for 2 years since April 2007 and started Reimaru Files on late November of 2007 and so far it was all worth the days. From the 2 years, I've become a game mentor, a game blogger and then a community crew for Granado Espada and it was a great experience.

So for this post, I would like to thank all the people who've become part of this great epic, people who I was able to share in this fantastic experience during my Granado Espada days and up until today.

and Reimaru Files will still continue to grow even after leaving GE, but will still remember those good old days...

Categories:

0 comments: